The EDIS (Electrical Distribution Information System) is a web based application that we worked on for one of our clients. This application was designed for managing electrical compliance information and electrical certification. It was designed for users like designers, constructors, electricians, facilities managers, building managers to easily share information throughout the building’s handover, operations and maintenance BIM life. Ensuring that electrical certificates, electrical distribution board schedules and electrical testing dates are always up to date. EDIS is based on BS 7671: Requirements for electrical installations; the UK national standard for the safety of electrical installations.
Technical stack used:
LAMP, Custom PHP Framework
- Provides the total enterprise electrical document and records management system.
- Provides tools for easily capturing and creating electrical certificates and automating the updates to the board schedules, distribution networks.
- Provides features for electrical data capture and data curation in order to ensure that electrical records are correctly managed for reporting on electrical risks and for risk based compliance planning.
- Provides a way to plan, manage and deliver electrical inspection and testing programmes and the ongoing management of electrical compliance.
- Allows users to share information throughout the building’s handover, operations and maintenance BIM life. Ensuring that electrical certificates, electrical distribution board schedules and electrical testing dates are always up to date.
- Provides tools to view certificates in browser or to be downloaded as PDF or Excel.
- Provides user management features to create and manage users of each type (like admin, building managers, supervisors, electricians).
If you have a project in mind, contact our team today for a free quote on 020 8507 2743 or by e-mail at info@NovusAltair.com. To read more about our web development services, click here.